A Medico is Never Single!


*This is an entry for the February Blog of the Month competition*
'S-I-N-G-L-E', this 6-lettered word made me nostalgic. If you have entered the medical field, believe me, my friend, you're not going to be single anymore, no matter how much you refrain yourself from being in a relationship. Relationship? No, not in a relationship with XYZ but in a relationship with Lippincott, in a relationship with Langman, in a relationship with KLM and yeah, in a relationship with the atlas.
In my case, medical colleges were totally a figmentary place. I had plans of being totally ready to change my status from being single to mingle. (Sigh!)
But I didn't know that the day I got my name in medical school, the same day my status from single had been changed to eternal mingle. Details? Re-read the first paragraph.
After getting into a relationship with these medical loves, I assure you people that you will remember the golden single days.
And yes, this is savage too; If you want to avoid any human relationship, choose medicine. As long as you are engaged with it, there are no chances of any other engagements!
In the end, on a serious note, Future doctors! I want to say that enjoy your single life with your medical books; they're totally worth it! Yes, they really are! 
(The thing I said, that I was ready to mingle, was to add a little bit of spice, but there is no truth in that.)
Vaniza Farrukh (Batch of 2023)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon