Unconditional Love

True love is a feeling that can’t be expressed in words- An astonishing and blissful mixture of various emotional states... You will experience joy, sadness, self-contentment, altruism, and of course, many trials and tribulations in its path. The one who deserves to be truly loved is only my Allah Almighty because He is our creator and loves us unconditionally!

He is the one who never leaves us alone- even if we are sleeping, he is there to guard us. We can feel Him all around us like a whorl of fragrance... Even if we are on the wrong path, He will be the one
waiting for us to return to Him and will welcome us after forgiving all our sins and mistakes.

Narrated Abu Hurairah: The Prophet said, “Allah says, I am just as My slave thinks I am,  and I am with him if he remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than them; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol.9, Hadîth No.502)

The prime example of a true lover of Allah is a person who is purified by love, free of himself and fully attentive to The Beloved (Allah). That person on earth is a "Sufi" at the ultimate stage of true love- where he sees only one face in everything, “the face of Allah”, and loves everything created by Him. He seeks pleasure in grief also and lives every moment of his life for his Allah.

The purpose of our life is to be true lovers of Allah and the best way to do that is to love His creation. So, care for others, think for others and do something good for others. It indirectly shows your love for Allah Almighty.

ISHQ ALLAH... MABOOD ALLAH...

- Mariam Siddiqa (Class of 2019)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon