It was Allah who saved me every single time

 


With the huge pressure on my little soul, I was always wondering what I should do; it was Allah who saved me every single time. The teacher was absent the next day or she didn't listen the lesson from me. I have always remained calm in the most pressurized states and left it all to my fate and Allah and he ended up saving me each time. When I didn't draw the histology diagrams, he saved me from the anger of Dr. Qaisera. When I didn't learn the lesson of physiology, he didn't let me get marked absent. On many occasions of life, Allah has saved me from bad things. I have always noticed it and thanked Him.

Memoma Fatima


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon