Peace of Heart




Lost in my thoughts, I was combing my hair. When I finished combing my hair, I needed a ribbon to tie my hair up. But I couldn’t find it anywhere. I was searching for it on my bed, table and everywhere else, except for the drawer of my cupboard where it was supposed to be, because I usually put my accessories in there.
When I found it in the drawer, a beautiful thought flashed across my mind, “Just as I was searching for my ribbon in wrong places, we are finding Peace of Heart in all the wrong places. We find it in being superior to others, helluva lot of money and other materialistic things, when its right place has already been told by Allah.
Allah says, “Only in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find peace”.
Then, why are we dropping the ball knowingly?

Hira Akhtar 
2nd Year




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon