Cheap blood (BOTM August)

This is the entry for blog of the month August.


Hurt me, soon the blood in my putative living body will end

You really think I'm gonna spare you for the pain you usually send

 

Nothing can ever hurt me more than your unreal commitments and white lies

Would that I had the wings to fly high above the skies


Things would be different if I were removed from this flimsy love tale

Because the governing here is only yours so you are hearty and Hale


Don't know why I have chosen to suffer through this never ending woe

Do tell me if you've really forgotten the promises you once owed


Hey! have you really overlooked 

the words you made or you used to throw 

Or is it just the way to test my patience or maybe another way to grow


Now my soul will not scream and I don't have blood in my eyes to bleed

As I have chosen this hell so I have to walk this path no matter where it may lead 


The only wish I have is to get the divine wings from somewhere magically 

So that I can free myself and be able to make a flight tragically 


Will never return to the prison you've designed cautiously for me to live in 

Won't do such a terrible mistake of choosing you or you can say "a sin" 


Will never see the creepy you,down somewhere craving for me like a snake

who has never gotten the beauty to love and sacrifice for one's sake


Kisa e Fatima.

Batch of 2025.

FJITE.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon