Cheap blood (BOTM August)

This is the entry for blog of the month August.


Like a sprouting bud in womb

I eagerly waited to blossom

Bloomed with vivacity

Like a body of plume

I swayed with glee

Like wind dancing with blithe

I quiver in cold

Unfolded my froud in the sun

I swallowed my thrist from morning dew

I was in my amusing 

Like Time was grateful to me

As it neglected my being


A whisper of lullaby

Like a mother's voice,it is calling

And suddenly it spread its black wings

Like the darkness in the empty room

I am grasping the advancement of it

Black specks on my wasting skin

Tint bleached through my veins

My cold feet embracing it

It slowly anchored the heart

My deeds are gloating it

Throbbing from fast to slow

From slow to quiet

Icy breath now yearns to seize

Perfume of sweat begins to bare

Pupils ceased, nothing but reflection of sky

Like a snake,it wrapped the body

Embracing me to be its prey

It paralyzed even the last piece of my soul

Now I am lethargic even to overcome it

All its demons have conquered me

I stood in silence as breeze took me

I am bit by bit returning to it

Now even the pledge of life cannot surpass it


Basira.

Batch of 2023.

FJITE.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon