"And Humans are Created Weak." (4:28)

"I wonder how you survived that situation?" "I can't explain how everything happened but it passed somehow. Now I feel like I am so strong," she said while talking to her school friend who met her today in university after such a long time. They then had tea with snacks and left for their respective Classes.

"Musfira! Musfira! I am so sorry! I just lost the pen I borrowed from you yesterday. I am very sorry. Please don't mind.I will buy you a new one," Lubaba her classmate said.

"Oh no!that's absolutely okay. You don't need to be so sorry. I have seen so many troubles and trials in my life,that pen does not matter at all. And also I don't need a new one. I have," Musfira replied. 

Lubaba nodded as she was listening this reply for the 1376th time. Musfira used to say it oftenly.After exchanging a few words they went their way. They were studying in a medical university, destined to become Doctors. Musfira,a strong-hearted girl no doubt led a difficult life. Without her parents from the age of 16 years, living with her Mother's sister(her aunt Amna) was not easy. This is a separate matter that She loved her alot but her children never treated Musfira kindly.

As to her admission into medical university, there were two stimulating forces, one she wanted to leave that house and her cousin's fights. Second, she thought if she would become a doctor and help with someone's life it may become a source of solace.

Years passed by, she was now a Doctor in the affiliated hospital of her medical university. One day, her cousin called her and informed of her aunt's unwellness. She was in another hospital. Musfira asked her cousin to bring her to this hospital, assuring her good facilities and that she would do everything she could do.

During her treatment, Musfira was very satisfied that nothing will happen to her despite discovering her aunt's Hepatitis C. She was very stauch on her own belief, method of treatment, and medical guidance.

Her cousin, Hadia came close to her and said,"I am very much worried about Mama but I don't see any sign of discomfort on your face.She is your aunt. You must not take her that way." 

"You are thinking wrong, it's not the case. Actually, my life has always been a ball of challenges. I don't worry about them now and also I know she'll be okay," Musfira replied.
          
The next day, The LORD of all the creatures,the sun,the moon,the day and the night proved her wrong. While sitting close to her, she was all in tears.She couldn't believe what happened. That night she suddenly passed by Hadia's room.She didn't meant to stop there but the voice from inside the room compelled her to stop.

"I have no complain for Musfira. I know it's not her fault.It was all Allah's (S.W.T) wish and will, and so it all happened.But I want her to understand that If she had led a life full of struggles and challenges, it does not mean everything will become easy for her. She should know that Allah says in Holy Quran:
وخلق الانسان ضعيفا.
"And Humans are created weak."(4:28)

We are so so weak.We can't even walk or talk if Allah has not given us this ability. All is His-Every, single thing and He is the controller. 

"But you know what she is not even talking to us. She sits distant from us, What should I do now," Hadia said in tears while talking to her friend Zainab. "And I am thinking that It's for the same reason that she believed only in herself so she is now more heartbroken than you people. Anyway,find a suitable time and talk to her, give her support which she needs," said Zainab. "You think She will listen to me while she believes that she had led a tough life than any other person on this Earth. I just don't know what should I do," said Hadia.

And Musfira,standing outside had learned a big lesson from her life. She understood that if She was able to bear all the hardships of her life, it was because Allah (S.W.T) helped her. She was nothing on her own, and no human is.

Mamoona Sohail (Batch of 2023)
FJMU

Comments

  1. So so Awesome Indeed Man Is Created Weak And We are Nothing Before Divine Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Great Story And Method Of Explanation! Appreiated! Keep Writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon