An Open Letter By Tehniyat Iqbal

This is an entry for blog of the month, March 2020.

Dear Mom,

I want you to know that I am thankful to you for being my constant. Since I was born in your sanctuary, you never let me walk alone.

O mother, when the glistening little star’s light started to dim and when it started to feel as if it were going to fade away and when your half blossomed flower feared that it could not nurture to its full bloom even in that majestic spring, you were the only shade in that blazing sunshine which could burn my feathers. You were the only person whom I looked up to whenever the skies were grey and whenever the doors of opportunities seemed to close.

Dear mom,

You are the only person who never let me down when circumstances made me lose all my hopes. You were the rainbow of hope after thundering storm. I would have lost the battle of my dream, if you weren't there to hold me up.

Today your daughter, with her bright future, is shining like a star and all the credit goes to none other than you. I am thankful to you for bringing me up with a heart that beats for humanity. I am thankful to you for giving me confidence to grow up independently.

Thankyou to stand beside me when I almost gave up every time. Thank you for being the only person who made me the person I am today. Thank you for all those countless efforts you made to fulfill my dreams. Thank you for being the best mother ever.

You gave infinity to my creativity. Now, with all the word you gave and all that courage you built in me and all that love you introduced  me to, I want to say, “Thank you, Mom”.

You are my sunshine, May Allah keep your shade over me till my last breath.

Ameen.

Love you Mom!


Your daughter


Tehniyat Iqbal.
x

MBBS 3rd Year 
FJMU.

Comments

  1. Life does'nt come with a MANUAL / Practice Book , it comes with MOTHER.
    You are really a Super Daughter for your beloved Mother .....
    May Allah give your mother a good health & Your Mother be with you always.... Ammeen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon