A Letter to My Ticket To Paradise

* This is an entry for the June Blog of the Month Competition

Dear humbler!

I always wanted to know how you are up there. Your limbs? Your spirit? Often I feel that I am not fulfilling your rights. Just pray for me.

You are the one that takes me away  from this noisy, polluted and deceiving world to a world of purity, loyalty, freshness and calmness. I love that sense which you offer me. You are the one who tracks me on the right path when I am just going to fall in the distractions of this world. You have saved me many times that i even cannot count them. For me the biggest gift you have ever given is a shoulder to cry on, to tell everyone grief, sadness, agony, every heartache, every wish and every depression. And what you give in return, Oh! I cannot even explain in words. You not only give me support, you give me hope, a new light of calmness, a new way to cope up with the situation and most of all the feeling that you will never leave me alone. I can have you where ever and whenever I want. You give me a new life.

I used to think that Allah loves you a lot and that's why he has gifted you to me and has instructed to protect you. But when I came across your origin then I realised that its not you but me that Allah loves a lot. You were the gift given to Prophet when he embarked on a journey no one has even taken, through a path no soul has ever seen, to a place where no creation has ever before set foot. It was a journey of a slave of Allah to meet Allah in heaven. And You were gift of that unique journey. Not only did the angel Jibraeel brought you down to earth to reveal you to prophet, he cannot even go to the place where you were gifted. How awesome gift are you! I am still in awe of it.

My prayer! You are the direct connection to my lord. You charge me whenever I feel low. I promise to take care of you where ever I am; To never forget about you; To keep you close to my heart; To fulfill your rights and to never let the devil take me away from you. After all, you are my ticket to paradise. 


- Qanita Maryam (Class of 2020)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Comprehensive USMLE Guide For Pakistani Medical Students (Part 1: USMLE - An Introduction)

Reflection of my moon